INGCO Aviation snip (HTSN0110S)
- Made by chrome vanadium steel material
- Provides efficient conversion of hand force
- Prevent hand and finger slippage
- Unique design two tone soft handle
- Security locking function in its head
- Unique design two tone
- soft handle Aviation snip( Straight)
- Max.cutting thickness:
- Carbon steel ≤1.2mm
- Stainless steel ≤0.7mm
- Packed by half double blister
High-Quality Alloy Steel Heat-treated Blade-Plier jaws are made of Chrome Vanadium Steel, High Hardness, Shear Sharp
Strongest Handles High Tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power.
Comfortable rubberized Grips rubber grips conforms with the motion of the user’s hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage.
Wide Application To cut Ordinary Iron Sheets with a Maximum Thickness of 1.2mm and Stainless Steel with a Thickness of 0.7mm, these Wire Cutters can be used to cut Metal Wires, thin PVC p、Pipes, Keels, Square Steel Pipes, Color Steel Tiles , etc.
Comes With Spring And Secure Lock spring in motion helps saving time and effort, also has a Security locking function in its head which can be used safely.